Wednesday, January 14, 2015

SPX;RUT and VIX Term Structure Buy Signal

As you know from the last couple of days and pretty plainly yesterday and last night, I expect to see a bounce here and I expect to see the 5 min charts fall apart through it.

A LOT has happened overnight with some strange reactions, but the fact is this 5 min chart we have been watching is on a short term oversold basis, the Dow is off some 900 points from yesterday's highs, that's a short term oversold condition.

In any case, my two custom indicators, SPX:RUT Ratio and VIX Term Structure are both flashing a bounce here and where we are, it's actually not a bad little head fake move to set it up.

Very short term signals on a 1min chart this morning, but they are there and there is the catalyst for a bounce and it is what's needed to see the 5 min charts definitively deteriorate and give a strong sell signal.

I am sticking to my plan which is to sit tight in the shorts I have open and add to on price strength and confirmed 3C weakness.

I have a lot more for you, things are just happening at a pretty fast clip.

No comments: