Monday, February 9, 2015

MCP Update

The last action post we had on MCP was looking for a pullback, I believe it was posted in the a.m. and the pullback had started by the close.

I'll remind you because I feel better about it that for all intents and purposes, this is a penny stock so slight moves can have large percentage moves, it's normally not the kind of stock I'd follow, but since we have been following it a while, I have kept up the coverage. For tat reason, I'd absolutely consider it a VERY speculative stock.

That being said, it consolidated largely through time (sideways) and it looks like it's getting ready to make another move to the upside.

The daily chart and a consolidation through time. The actual candlestick pattern is 1 cent shy of a Rising 3 Methods bullish consolidation/continuation pattern.

 I'm not crazy bout short term intraday charts in illiquid stocks, but this 60 min still looks like there's gas in the tank.

This is the 2 min with a positive leading divegrence, I'm not crazy about short term timeframes unless there's a lot of volume, but this looks legitimate.

And the 3 min chart is looking very similar.

I'll update you if the divegrence migrates to the 5 min chart which would be a big step.

No comments: