Wednesday, September 19, 2012

PCLN Follow Up


Yesterday morning I took a look at some Tech Core Equity short positions and decided to cover BIDU
 Both BIDU short entries...

 Covered BIDU yesterday morning, but I took a look at PCLN as well, that one I actually like quite a bit so I decided to hold it, I would even consider adding a little to it, perhaps not quite yet, but I suspect we're not too far off for a longer term position.

 Original PCLN short entry and the gap it has just about filled...

 There's a clear change in character in the 3C trend-2 min


 That can also be seen on the 3 min chart.

This plateau-like area is most probably a decent entry, I just want to give it a little time and see if it tries to fill anymore of the gap, but that area in yellow sure looks like a head fake move that we often see before a reversal and the charts don't favor PCLN.

No comments: