Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Trade-Idea: AAPL Scalp (Puts)

This is a speculative, short duration position, I'm not crazy about longer term AAPL positions right now in either direction, but I think near term there's a decent scalp I'm going to open in the options tracking portfolio, AAPL June Standard $625 Puts, full size.

I'm not using as much time because I'm viewing this as a shorter term scalp-like trade.
 AAPL's daily candle looks a lot like the averages, a small Doji which would be the first two candles of a 3-candle reversal pattern to the downside, higher volume at the close would be helpful.

 However, the intraday charts are falling apart fast, 1 min

3 min

5 min.

I think this is at least worth a scalp position and I have been loathe to put on positions in this market, so I feel pretty good about this one.

No comments: