Thursday, January 14, 2010

OK, HERE THEY ARE

I can't or don't have time to update trades more than  a week old, but since there are many and I tell you to look back at past lists, I'm going to name the list, give you the trades that still look good, it's your duty to look at that day's list, the notes and email me with questions regarding stops, targets or timeframes.

So Here they are:


High Probability Trades

Jan 7 LIST

ASTM
CYPB
GRPE
WGA

Jan 8 LIST

NLST
OSK (s)
XOMA
ACAD
DSTI
STEM

Jan 11 LIST

OXGN
STSA
WSBF
WAL

Jan 12 LIST

MOT (s)
JDSU (s)
SCON SPECULATIVE
GU

Jan 13 LIST

ADTN (s)
BEST
TNS (s)
NTGR (s)
SSN LOOKS GREAT

Also the ETf's I posted were for you to see the trend, maybe you like one now, but they were not meant to be buy or sell short ideas, just to show you where the money seems to be flowing.

Good luck! More importantly-Risk management! If you need help or direction to resources, let me know. Over the long haul if you use risk management, you will (I believe) make a lot of money on these ideas.