Monday, May 24, 2010

Patience

As I have said many times before, your only edge over wall street is that you DON'T have to trade, you can sit it out and be patient and that is what we are going to do tonight. There's no point in posting trades when we have 24 decent trades from yesterday, many of which haven't triggered yet. I feel fairly confident that the $107 level on the SPY will be taken out, maybe lower, but I also feel these are to set up short squeezes so for the moment we are going to be patient and see how this plays out in the a.m.

We have plenty of leveraged ETFs and long trades on the list should this market show resilience, but we will wait for confirmation first. This is for many people the hardest part of trading, sitting still, but it is also your greatest advantage, tomorrow will be an exercise in patience. If the market comes our way, I will post the trades that should be added, the limit orders are all still the same.

Hang in there, the fog will list soon.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, as always, feel free to email me and I'll answer ASAP.

No comments: