Friday, July 30, 2010

3C is Working Again

Whooa, I have a bit of imagination, but this is based on the charts, events, how the market works and common sense.

We are in the land of bad is good and good is bad. Today's GDP report explained it all and this thing is bad, much worse then the number itself were the revisions, this is what I believe Smart money was missing, they knew the main number but I think they didn't have the revisions which may not have all been available. It explains why 3C stopped working and it puts my mind at ease.

I have it all up at Trade Guild, I'll be working on our end of things, but the bit of worry I felt about the last few days, is quickly dissipating as this economy is sooo much worse then we thought and the options available to fix it are few and many could make it worse. From an economics point of view, I think we are in better shape then ever.

Take a look at the post on Trade Guild. I'll be working on trades for next week and a new indicator for you that I've been putting together in my head. What happened at the EOD should put you at ease to some degree if you are heavy on the short side, I told you to watch for it, it came and came hard.

I'll be posting this weekend so check in and checkout the post. I learned some new things this week.

No comments: