Friday, July 30, 2010

Update 1

h
This is the first 1 min divergence in the SPY, as you can see I posted it a little late because I'm still waiting for there to be some action in the 5 min chart, which there is none, it simply follows price. I have not seen this before, it is not a problem with the indicator, it's as if only market makers are participating in the market, almost like smart money just disappeared. The only explanation I have is what I offered last night, that they are laying low being the end of the month window dressing and will become active again next week as the new month starts, however I would expect to see that more at the end of a quarter, not a month. In any case, I will continue to monitor it for you.

1 comment:

meeeee said...

Brandt. What you said about NEVER seeing this before about the Market, is as YOU have said before. They continue to play GAMES and CHANGE things up to mess with what ever TRADING SYSTEM and TECHNICAL system you are using. I truly believe that they have COMPUTER programs that go through **(EVERY)** combination of TRADING numbers and logic possible, and (EVENTUALLY) these computer programs will hit YOUR Trading system logic, and give you a FALSE BUY or SELL that will make you QUESTION your system or LOSE money. Even if your system has worked 99% of the time. Eventually their programs will generate a FALSE buy/sell for your trading system. Brandt what do think about this?