Monday, July 26, 2010

Last Night's Trades

Many of the short term longs (speculative longs) that I posted last night have made decent profits already today, JSDA was up well over 11% for a nice gain this a.m. Do not be greedy when the market gives you a gift. Like I said, you can always take some off the table and let the rest run with a trailing stop, just don't let those profitable trades turn into losers.

The market did what I pretty much had been expecting, there were 3 charts posted on Trade Guild last night, early strength which we saw, looking for late morning weakness to start to develop and later some more weakness in the day. I'm seeing the start of a negative divergence on the 1 min chart so that forecast may be pretty accurate, I'll have to update you as the longer timeframes catch up to the market.
If we do see a downside reversal or lateral movement in the next 45 mins, then I think we're still on track from the forecast- you can see the charts at Trade-Guild.

No comments: