Tuesday, August 17, 2010

DBO

DBO is looking shakey already as is this market bounce. It's not at all what I was expecting, but a bounce can pullback for a day and continue higher, that may be what is in play. I show right now nearly a 50/50 chance of short term accumulation. It's a bit better actually. One chart is showing it, one chart is in the early stages, but so early it could be reversed and the last chart looks like it's showing distribution. I think I would be on the side of caution here, we could always pick it up on a pullback, the dollar seems to be getting ready for a move up which fits with my market analysis.

First probability, we get a pullback, maybe a day, then move higher.

Second possibility, this is it, this is all the market can bounce. The breadth indicators are already into the oversold. So I leave it at your discretion, just don't let a small profit turn into a loss.

No comments: