Thursday, August 12, 2010

Okay, tomorrow looks like we'll get some kind of bounce, it's likely to carry over through Monday if the close is strong. This is not bad news (review the charts of the 2008 H&S top and the Crash of 1929 to understand what I mean. We will not be trading anything counter trend right now, unless you choose to or unless long trades on the list trigger. However, a bounce should set up at least 40-50 really nice shorts when we get to a reversal, assuming the analysis is correct and the bounce occurs.

In this video you will see my new tick indicator, it's not perfect but I'm close to having it where I want it and it is in sync with 3C so it's definitely working and is a totally different method of confirmation. This will end up being a great tool for our members and when it's complete, I'm more then happy to share it with anyone using StockFinder-links to TeleChart and StockFinder can be found at the top of the site. Just be patient, don't let them play on your emotions, that's what this is all about and realize that we are standing on the edge of an amazing opportunity. Nows a great time to really hone in on your risk management plans. As always, email me if you need me, except tonight I'm finally going to spend a little time with my wife. Enjoy!

Oh and for a larger view, click on the video and please don't forget to rate it!



No comments: