Monday, August 23, 2010

TRADE ARE UP

EVEN WITH THE MARKET DOWN TODAY, WE HAD A FEW TRADES THAT MADE MONEY. Tonight I have used a slightly different method for the trade, I believe there are some great trade ideas there. Many are limit so they have something to prove before you enter, a few are at market and it's because they look really good to me. There are also several trades from the recent past that re making money and deserve a second look. I say this often, but use something like www.FreeStockCharts.com and enter these limit trades in the system so you know when they trigger, it gives you a great entry set-up and there are some great possibilities there you'd miss otherwise.

I list quite a few longs and shorts so either way the market goes you have a chance to profit. I also list them so you can check to make sure you don't have too many trades in closely correlated industries, that is bad risk management.

If you have questions on the trades let me know.

Tomorrow I'll be watching the market like a hawk for any signs of direction. On the face the market did what we expected, it seemed it would continue, we had en event that was not foreseeable and that made the market look pretty weak. It may have been weakened for a bounce, it's been weak for the longer term, so take a look at the trades, using proper risk management, there should be no reason you can't try any one of them.

See you in the a.m.!

No comments: