Friday, August 6, 2010

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT....

If we could just use 3C to place bets-just up or down, yes or no bets! Unfortunately, it's always more complicated then that, but 3C's call at least, was right on the money, and not the money from all those new jobs that weren't created.

The market is now showing a substantial gap down, we'll just have to see what happens next, but I've been saying bad report and a move down so that's what I'm expecting. I'll keep you updated until about 2:30 today as I have a meeting at 3:00.

Enjoy the ride!

3 comments:

JC said...

looks like we are getting our typical gap bounce that may last til 8-8:30. If it last longer than that I would be surprised. Again rising prices on decreading volume.

JC said...

Finally the eur/usd is starting to roll over from this morning's jump. If it starts to head lower, maybe this is the catalyst we need.

JC said...

there she goes!!!!