Thursday, September 30, 2010

GLD

So far today GLD is taking a licking. It did something very commonly sen at the end of an uptrend and broke out for a day or so above the top of a fairly even channel. Then it plunged back into the ascending channel. It's now approaching the channel bottom around $126.50, the place I said several days ago I'd consider getting my toes wet in a short position if that is fulfilled on the close.

I'm still having trouble uploading the pictures except through 3rd parties and by the time I get those up, the data has changed, it takes long enough the easy way. I'll keep trying though and if anything really important comes up, I'll use a 3rd party like Flickr or Screencast. Any other ideas are appreciated. If you are on twitter and following me I can upload them to www.Chart.ly

The SPY/Market is still pretty much in gear to the downside except the one minute chart is not as enthusiastic about going down as fast as price, this may be the start of a 1 min positive divergence. The 5 and 10 are very enthusiastic.

No comments: