Friday, September 17, 2010

Lots of Work This weekend

You know I'm a work-a-holic-see the time/date stamps of some of my posts, it's because I love the markets and it's what I owe you, my subscribers that have placed your trust in my analysis.

So there will be probably several posts this weekend. I'm working on weighted averages so we can see what stocks are being used to pump the market.

I'm also putting considerable effort into back testing trading systems related to volatility in the markets and related to move in treasuries and the dollar. Any good results will be posted for all of us to learn and profit from. So keep an eye on your email this weekend.

Otherwise, enjoy your weekend.

Welcome new members! Please review the links at the top right side of the site pertaining to entry systems and our risk management plan. It is essential to be on top of good risk management. Any questions you may have, please feel free to email me anytime.

No comments: