Friday, September 17, 2010

SPY FLAG 2-Lesson Complete

As I said in my last post, 75% of these patterns will have their stops run. I'm being conservative in saying 75%, if I were to say what I really think, it would probably be closer to 95% and still the retail traders DO NOT LEARN. You want to know why? Because they figure if it's in a book, it's got to be the truth and they never stop to think and look for themselves. In this changing market only those who dare to think outside the box will survive.

Above, a few points, the bear flag broke out to the upside, volume will confirm that for you., then it continued down as expected, again volume will confirm that for you. To be sure you drew the trendlines, correctly, watch volume at break out points and at the arrow there was a brief retest of resistance confirming the trendline's proper placement.

No comments: