Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Apologies

As many of you know, my wife and I had our interview for her permanent resident status with immigration today. I really thank you for all of the encouragement, well-wishes and prayers, plus you patience and understanding, it was a big deal for us.

Good news, my wife is now an American resident! We can put all of the long nights of organizing documents behind us finally and I can concentrate and devote my time to my second love, right here at WOWS. So I'm going to go over the charts and get an update out for you quickly.

I think I answered everyone's emails, but if I missed anything please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks again.

3 comments:

JC said...

Congratulations!!!!

meeeee said...

Hello Brandt. I hope you and your wife are successful with the permanent resident status.

BRANDT, I have been thinking about the POWERS that be in the Stock Market, like the Institutions and Big Banks, and how THEY control the market. And I think I ACTUALLY prefer it THIS way, with the BIG Institutions and Banks CONTROLLING the MARKET movement. Because at least with the BIG INSTITUTIONS controlling the market movement, I or WE know that it is ***(CONTROLLED)***, and their is a METHOD or a PLAN to the movement and the ***(ACCUMULATION)***. And YOU can clearly SEE which way the money is ACCUMULATING from your CHARTS Brandt and plan accordingly. To ME, this GOOD!

But if the MARKET was NOT controlled. And EVERY BODY and every LITTLE trader had an EQUAL AMOUNT of INPUT into effecting the DIRECTION and movement of the Market, then it would be SOOO much HARDER to see the who is ACCUMULATING in WHICH direction. EVERY little trader would have his or her OWN idea on which way to BUY or SELL. And it would NOT be as CONTROLLED in the ACCUMULATION as it is NOW, as YOU see on your CHARTS.

Do you see what I mean BRANDT? I mean it is BETTER to have 1 or 2 or 3 BIG people who have a (PLAN), than to have thousands of LITTLE people, and ALL of them just doing their OWN thing. At least with the INSTITUTIONS, the ACCUMULATION is a **(CONTROLLED)** plan and not just some RANDOM trade, with everybody having their own little ideas. Do YOU agree with me BRANDT on this? I hope they NEVER change. I HOPE it STAYS this way, because the **(BIG)** ACCUMULATION, is EASIER to see.

Brandt said...

Thank you both!