Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back...

Very sorry for the lack of post yesterday, but from the moment I woke up until an hour or so ago, I was under the weather (more like a hurricane), but I'm not going into the details. This is actually the first time I've been out of bed since yesterday at 10 a.m. so I'm going to do some catching up, see where we are at and have a post out very soon.

Right now we have 1 min positive divergences in all of the averages, that started at 10 a.m. the one in the QQQQ is losing a little momentum so we'll see if that brings about a reversal.

4 comments:

JC said...

Nice to have you back, hope you are feeling better.

JC said...

Can you give us an update of Treasuries. With the current PPI out this morning, their might be some changes going on here for long term rates. If interest rates are going to start going up, possible TMV and some of the other bear treasuries might be a good play. I just don't know how long they will try to keep rates down in inflation is starting to creep in.

Alesund said...

I'm glad you're back Brandt.

Updates in several timeframes on GLD, SLV, QQQQ, SPY, DIA, USO, and XLF would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back. Sorry you weren't well but glad it wasn't something more serious.