Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fast and Furious

Like I said last night, news is coming out very quickly and it's content is very serious. This is not a normal environment, I think you can feel it.

In any case, the 1 min charts are below-it's too early to get a response from the 5 min charts, but I'll update them soon.

Actually I'm having a problem uploading them from Blogger. The SPY 1 min is inline with price with about 3 minutes of a slight positive divergence over inline.

The DIA is exactly in line.

The QQQQ is giving a strange reading that is bullish, I'm not sure whether I trust it. I ran it across the other two 3C's and it looks like the others-in line. I'll have to keep an eye on it and see if there's a glitch.

2 comments:

Bert Lynd said...

Could you post a chart of aapl? I bought some calls around 10:00am.
Thanks

Brandt said...

OT, almost all charts are showing AAPL in confirmation with the trend. The only divergences I see are 10 min negative divergence at yesterday's highs, a slightly positive 15 min chart as it has not gone down as far as price, so it's a little more bullish then confirmation, On the 30 min chart, a positive divergence on 11/17, but a negative divergence again at the highs of yesterday. The hourly and daily charts look the worst, they are in ugly negative divergences. It doesn't mean that intraday AAPL can not bounce back a bit. Keep checking with me.