Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Update


The Euro has been somewhat lateral with some slight upside for the last few hours.
 The DIA 1 min isn't showing much

 The QQQQ's are mostly inline and doesn't tell us much either

 However, the SPY (with financials) is looking positive. Remember I updated XLF looking better.

 UUP is now in a negative divergence, the trend is nearly the opposite of the Euro.

And here's XLF.

If I had to guess, i'd say that XLF will lead the SPY higher intraday and probably drag the rest of the market with it. Today has bee a strange day and although I can't pinpoint where it's coming from, it seems the PPT may be in action trying to prevent the market from plunging.

2 comments:

JC said...

Brandt, I know it is difficult putting up charts as they are time consuming; but can you give us an update as to current 3C conditions about 20 min prior to the close. I think many of us would like to play the bounces if they allow. I am aware that overnight conditions can change things dramtically. Thanks.

Brandt said...

Just posted Jack, although it's difficult for even me to make much sense of. Personally, I would not make any new commitment ideas based on these charts alone.