Tuesday, November 2, 2010

LLNW Request

I believe (although not confirmed) that LLNW reports today after market. I was asked how they look.


MACD looks good, RSI looks good, the price moving averages including the pullback look good.

Here's the 10 min 3C chart, which has a positive divergence, I doubt it has much to do with today's market gap as it is a longer timeframe and the divergence started yesterday. So in my opinion, I do not see anything here that suggests that there's trouble brewing, I see what appears to be an orderly pullback as I mentioned I thought we'd see last week and apparent accumulation meaning the pullback is probably close to ending.

I also can't say that I see the signs of tell-tale insider knowledge on the earnings front, I just see a chart that looks pretty good. Not all charts show insider leaks, the ones that do are usually very pronounced-I don't see that here, but I also don't see anything very bad either.

No comments: