Monday, December 6, 2010

No Big Surprises Today

I'm going to be out for a few hours, any emails I'll answer when I get back. Tonight is my wife's birthday and being she's from Hungary, today is the day they celebrate Santa Claus-Mikulas.

All in all, as I pointed out last night, the fading momentum (like the first example I put in a red square box) is very much in line with resistance and a reversal so today was more or less what I expected or rather how the market typically responds-momentum on a bounce, fading momentum, a stall and a drop from the stall. Friday and today (more so) with negative returns on the averages, represent the stall and in the zone of resistance for a "Kiss the channel goodbye" bounce.

There were a few interesting events today and possibly some good trades opening up, I'll cover those tonight.

See ya soon.

No comments: