Friday, January 28, 2011

A Couple of Trades

A member emailed me about some other questions and included an article with some Demark buy and sell signals. I've looked at Demark indicators, I never used them and wouldn't say I understand them well. In any case, there were 2 buy signals and I decided to take a look at them. GMI and GMR-to my surprise, 3C was positive on both, but in different ways so these may be some potential trades you might look at.

 GIS 5 min. To me this one looks more like a bounce trade as it doesn't show the same level of 3C confirmation as the following trade. Still, it could produce a nice, quick profit. This is a positive 5 min 3C chart.

 GIS looks even better on a 1 minute chart and may in fact be beginning its move now.

 GMR has significant confirmation and looks like a longer term play. Here's the daily with a bullish price pattern. Perhaps a stop is set a few % below the recent lows. the implied eventual target is around $8.

 The hourly chart confirms the positive divergence

 The 30 min chart confirms the positive divergence.

 The 10 min chart confirms the positive divergence and sets up just before the start of the move up today

 The 5 min chart is the same as the 10 min chart above.

and the 1 min chart s the same, although there's been a pullback, it looks like another intraday positive divergence is setting up so this could be a good entry point.

I'll look at the short trades of which there were more and if I see anything interesting, I'll bring it to you attention.

No comments: