Friday, January 28, 2011

TZA, EDZ and even DUG-all up today

Yesterday I updated my bullish bias on all 3. DUG is a bit or a surprise, and obviously events have given a catalyst to the other two, but as I have pointed out, we are behind the information curve. Institutional money is not and as such, the end game for these stocks is set in advance. Accumulation in something like EDZ or TZA is done for a purpose, they are taking those stocks higher. When a catalyst presents itself, maybe the timeframe of the original plan changes, but the point is, these events are NOT random and I think the 3C charts show you that.

The link at the top will show you my recent take on these 3 and the 3C charts. Here's what they look like today.

 EDZ 15 min

 EDZ 1 min showing profit taking

 EDZ 5 min no negative divergence, just confirmation.

TZA 15 min.

DUG with a negative divergence, but still way stronger then I'd expect.

No comments: