Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Other Trades from Yesterday

AMP closed strongly, this one triggered early in the morning yesterday and the close was on increasing volume.


AMP Daily

Here's a Swing Trade Stop using my Trend Channel, just make sure that you don't give up any gains for a loss on this one. As/if it moves higher, the Trend Channel will continue to move up and lock in gains. Email me for the latest stop whenever you like.

SIRI also triggered early yesterday and today has some follow through gains

 SIRI Swing Trade Stop
SIRI yesterday/today

If you want the trending stop, email me, right now though I'd say lets start with a Swing Trade and see how it develops.

GOK also triggered yesterday, watch price and your entry, if it moves up from here, I'll post a Swing stop or you can email me as usual. The same goes for NLS which also triggered early yesterday morning.

RPC is doing great, just remember not to get greedy-it is a C&D trade

RPC has offered gains intraday as high as 48% in less then a day.
TThis is a very tight stop, you may wish to adjust it.

No comments: