Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another Article

You heard it here first-if you watched the videos and updates. I've shown in my recent videos warning about the market's lack of healthy bull market corrections back to the day moving average and it's gotten worse, some averages like the NASDAQ 100 haven't pulled back since September. In the videos I also showed our last true bull market and how many times pullbacks to the 50-day occur, it's healthy, it's natural, but we haven't seen that and that's one of the things that has me concerned about this market.

Well today at ZeroHedge was this article, showing I'm not the only one who's noticed it. Be sure to see my videos over the last week or two that cover this in visual form.

Here's the story, his similar take and concerns....


I also have noted the VIX putting in a multi-year intraday low-there's simply no fear of this market which is a bad omen.

No comments: