Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's Good to Have a Wolf Pack

During the week I cover the market all day which is a dream job, then I work at night scanning for ideas, trying to put pieces of the puzzle together, answering emails and always back testing trading systems (you'd be surprised how many books have been sold on indicators and trading techniques that CAN'T beat the market!) and on the weekend I try to spend some time with my wife, but it's also my research time, working on new indicators and such. 

Luckily for us all, one of our long time wolves, who has contributed a lot to the site as he's in the mortgage industry and routinely gives us the real deal with regard to what's happening rather then the government sponsored propaganda that is continually revised worse the next week or month after the initial report. We have many wolves that contribute ideas and even questions that lead to new ideas, so even in questions, we all gain something. I taught technical analysis for over 3 years because I wanted to give something back (the same reason I started Trade-Guild.net) and because teaching is not for those who can't do, it's for those who want to learn more. That's right, teaching has been one of the greatest learning experiences I've ever had. So share what you know with those who are interested, you'll be surprised what you get back from it.

I regress, this Wolf sent me something that I didn't pickup on, it's in the news and it's like a Tsunami of bad news all released by the banks over the weekend when the market is closed. Ever notice how bad news politically is always released Friday night, thus it gets the least coverage?

Here's the list and this is just a partial listing:

No comments: