Saturday, February 26, 2011

Could I have not written this?

OK, this isn't a pat on the back, but if you put together the sum of my posts and videos, is there much daylight between what I've been saying and what follows in this article?

It's not that you need to be a guru to see it, you just need to open your eyes to see it and many have been blinded by the Bernake Put that has ramped the market up, oh how greed blinds us. My job is to help you make money, but in a responsible way. I think this article is an excellent read as it does a better job then I have to put many of the pieces together in one article. Of course members know my mind toward this, but for newer members, this is a must read.

Just remember, change is not be feared, it's an opportunity and perhaps one of the biggest we'll see in our investing lifetimes.

The Article...

No comments: