Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MRNA LONG C&D TRADE

I NEVER WOULD THOUGHT I'D BE RECOMMENDING STOCKS UNDER $5, however the market has changed and we must adapt with it. The HFT firms have made a mess of the larger market, but there's little incentive financially to mess around with the inexpensive stocks. On another note, in the past over the last decade, I've noticed C&D trades tend to run near the end of a bull move when investors get greedy, but still look for bargain basement prices. The chart I showed you of margin rates is certainly qualifying as greedy.

In any case, here's MRNA which I like right here and now-it's on the Spec. Trade list.

 60 min 3C chart-

 15 min  chart

 5 min chart

Here's MRNA with a breakout and pullback that held support. The stop I have on the list is at $1.06, but if you lighten up o the shares, you can still maintain 1-2% risk on the position and have a wider stop. Personally I like the stock right here.

No comments: