Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fun Trying To Fix my Mac/USO Update

This has been my fun! And I know NOTHING about computers except I need mine to work. Thus far, it's better, not great, not normal, but better so I must have done something right.


USO 1 min
USO 15 min

3C has been pretty accurate on USO, last week I advised trailing a stop behind USO, if you used the stops I provided, you should have been out of the trade this morning. The 15 min chart shows us that this is a swing move down, I don't see the upside in hanging around unless you want to wait for Wednesday's oil inventories.

However, we've been able to trade the inventories with 3C right after the report came out, so still I don't see much of a point in hanging around here. Longer term, I think it's a different situation, but... no let me rephrase that BUT! NEVER, EVER turn a trade into an investment mentally because of a loss, right now if you traded USO with the rest of the Wolf Pack, you should still be at a decent profit.

No comments: