Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FXP-Short on China

FXP has long been one of my favorite ETF trades that I've been watching for a good setup. I know several of you have picked it up recently and right now it's in an area that should be watched for a play here.

 For now, I consider FXP to be a swing trade candidate. If it were to make progress into the low to mid $30's, that may switch to a trending trade. Right now, FXP is at a resistance zone, what we want to see is a move up through $26.75-$27 with volume picking up substantially.

The daily chart shows a MoneyStream positive divergence at the recent double low and my Stoch/RSI is giving a positive signal.

Maybe set an alert on this one, it can move pretty quick when it gets into a mark up situation, but we need to see some volume.

No comments: