Thursday, May 26, 2011

VRML Update

Getting a lot of emails on VRML, I still like it and here's why.

 Everything on the daly chart looks healthy, the volume looks right for a consolidation after a big run like that, MACD looks good as well as RSI.

 The hourly positive divergence before the last run and the current hourly positive divergence.

 On a 15 min chart, positive divergences again, before the last run up and currently.

 On the 5 min chart, the break below the trendline didn't drag 3C down, rather it went more positive.

And the 1 min chart shows this as well.

This isn't my favorite sector, but I'm not looking for a trend here, just a quick, big move up.

The chart, 3C, the consolidation, the break down of the consolidation, all remind me of SQNM which took off yesterday, although I think this one ha more potential upside in a move.

For these reasons, I still like the idea of this trade.

No comments: