Thursday, August 18, 2011

CAN'T SAY THIS WAS UNEXPECTED

So far it looks like a good portion of the world markets headed south today, we are already at the S3 pivot that I pointed out yesterday as a likely target so I imagine we have some more to go. I've been warning of this coming for several days and clarified my position on what to expect after Op-ex Friday. I'm hearing from some Elliot Wave technicians and they are thinking the same thing. So if you are a trader,  hope you were able to get into some of the short ETFs I listed yesterday and Tuesday, if not, then I think next week will be another opportunity as we are likely at this point to test a double bottom and maybe a little head fake below support, that's what I would expect based on very early trade at this point.

No comments: