Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Little Boredom relief...

This picture was on the Drudge Report with the headline, "Poverty Soars"
Now this is not comic relief, I'm not even kidding when I say this. I DO NOT feed my dog regular store bought dog food, if you look in to the ingredients, especially anything that says, "meal" behind it like chicken meal or beef meal, etc, you would never feed it to your dogs either. Last night I made my dog's dinner for the week:  Zucchini, Carrots, Apples, Broccoli, Green Peas, Eggs, Sweat Potato, PlainYogurt, Cottage Cheese, and diced up beef along with Vitamin E, C, Omega 3 fish oil, Flax Seed Oil, Milk Thistle and Selenium (you have to be careful how much Selenium you give them). I kid you not, it looked EXACTLY like what the President is serving.

And from a background running a Cafe, with my food handlers and manger's license, where are your hats and hair nets?

No comments: