Monday, October 10, 2011

FX-EUR/USD

SPY trading range-possible head fake, this also gives you another stop that can be used at the white line.


 FXE/Euro 1 min deterioration

 FXE 2 min

 FXE 5 min

 UUP 2 mn

 UUP 5 min

UUP 10 min

These charts, plus the other proprietary signal seem like the Euro is facing headwinds and the dollar should gain, which is equity negative.

My personal plan is to try to use any downside weakness to short in to and reduce my total exposure to the market. Slovakia is a total wild card and the more I think about it, the more I think they are susceptible to bribes, and "other" tactics, I don't want to be too heavily weighted in either direction come their second meeting tomorrow which is the 11th hour for the decision.

So be mindful of Reg. T if you are not Reg T compliant, but my plan is to get as close to flat as possible today, as of now unless we see other developments.

No comments: