Friday, October 21, 2011

Market Upate

From the emails I see many of you beat me to the punch...

I believe Europe is closed now. I'll touch on that more in a little bit.

Here's the current updates.

 DIA 1 min

 DIA 2 min

 DIA 5 min-the DI looks like the weakest, I believe it''s because this was primarily an ES move, the other averages are just floating with ES.

 ES continued negative divergence from the overnight melt-up caused by a 4th day of ECB intervention in the Italian bond markets.

 FXE/Euro 2 min

 FXE 5 min

 FXE 10 min


QQQ 2 min

 IWM 2 min

 SPY 1 min

SPY 2 min

I'd like to see the 5 min go negative across the board, but it seems like many of you already got in near the top so you don't have much risk on an day trade-probabilities or minimum risk-either works, best when they both work. Seems we'll be headed n that direction.



No comments: