Thursday, October 6, 2011

Market Update

I would much rather have seen a pullback this morning then one later, market excesses cause excessive volatility.

 The DIA 30 min hart is very strong as I suspected it would be and I'm happy to see that, but we haven't had a single decent pullback. This is still a time to be nimble and on your toes.

 DIA 1 min

 DIA 5 min

 QQQ 30 min is strong-that's good.

 QQQ 1 min signals a pullbak

 as does the 5 min

 SPY 15 min is very good looking, so is the 30/60, I'm happy about that.

 The 1 min, negative

 The 5 min close to negative.

 We now have a 30 min oversold condition, this is what I did not want to see. This could be caused by short covering.

 The 60 min is still free of the oversold marker.

 This 50 bar 5 min is a tight stop, but it has held the uptrend thus far.

The 50 bar on the 10 min has held recent down and uptrends and is a wider stop.

On the break of these I will consider moving some out of long positions, depending on how the rest of the timeframes look at that point.

No comments: