Friday, October 7, 2011

RIMM Update

I can't remember if I posted on RIMM yesterday, but I know I answered a lot of questions about it.

 RIMM  2 min leading negative since yesterday

  RIMM same on the 5 min-not good

  RIMM  10 min leading negative-even worse

  RIMM  15 min leading negative-very bad-WORSER!!!

 The 30 min is negative as well, the 60 min isn't there yet.

This is the range we have been watching in RIMM , originally we thought it might break out and make a move in to the gap-I didn't say fill it as RIMM is still getting destroyed by AAPL/Android phones until they release their new operating system. As far as the target question, the furthest I would venture at this point is the bottom of the range unless the 60 min chart starts looking negative.

It's official, my typing fingers are smoking right now-BOTH OF THEM!

No comments: