Monday, November 14, 2011

Early Market Update

 Here's Friday's Bollinger band squeeze (15 min) that I pointed out last night as being  indicative of a highly directional move. You can see the size of the Demark sell signal I mentioned last night, the market has broken lower, I would guess that it may try to reach the 15 min 20 bar average in white before making another leg lower.

 The 1 min chart had a slight positive divergence shortly after the open and the market has responded to it, this may be the same divergence that may try to move the market to that moving average mentioned above.

 The 2 min chart had been very negative since Friday and this is why I said on Friday that I would be considering using Friday's strength to sell short in to.

Surprisingly the 5 min chart has moved in to confirmation early today and continues to deteriorate. The short time it took this 5 min chart to confirm the lows would suggest the underlying selling pressure is quite heavy.

No comments: