Monday, November 14, 2011

Update From Italy

Here's more from our Italian member of the pack...
The subject line:


***DANGER IN ITALY***


There are no bank runs, or at least that is not what he meant. However he said if you go to a bank to withdraw more then (I believe he meant 2000) 2.000 Euro, you need to put in an order and they will call you to come in and pick up the cash when they get it.


"They have no liquidity on hand, I don't know why?


The national news says they will reintroduce the ICI tax on your first home (which is confirmed by the Monti press release.)


The State will collect money from bank accounts (like I already said happened in the 1990's;  0.60% of ALL ITALIAN ACCOUNTS) people are afraid of all these things ...


UniCredit's situation is not convincing .. Have you read the budget? -10 bn euro .. 


All Italian companies are all increasing capital.. 


I swear to you, all of these things are true, you must believe me, these are not lies my friend..."


On behalf of the Wolf Pack, Thank You Ema.

No comments: