Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lots of alerts going off this morning.

Among the short sale alerts is PWR breaking below its 50-day moving average, it should be a decent trade, but I'd also like to take a closer look.

If you took the AAPL trade any time since last Thursday, then you should be pretty happy this morning.

ACN is also breaking below the 50-this is another from my weekend scan.

SPG, HBI and SAI from yesterday are all worth keeping an eye on, if you are interested in any, just email me.

The AMZN trade mentioned yesterday is also working out well, it just sliced through support at $177.54 as I thought it might yesterday. Put these on your radar and if you have questions, email me, I have a feeling the market is moving to catch up on the downside with the massive dislocations our Credit/Risk layout has shown. I hope you were able to take advantage of that edge.

No comments: