Thursday, March 8, 2012

ES Overnight

On Tuesday I expected a move higher in ES led by Europe, the Euro wasn't so co-operative yesterday, overnight, this looks a lot more like what I expected, it has even lifted AAPL thus far.

 ES overnight...

 The Euro supporting it

Even AAPL is up in pre-market

And the news that lifted it? A Brazilian rate cut deeper then expected? The BOE and ECB leaving rates unchanged? Bad news for the Japanese economy? No, just because, also as expected (actually I thought they may float some rumor-maybe the sterilized QE from yesterday, although that would have no  effect on the stock market being sterilized).

So maybe we can still get that head fake move, I haven't seen too many major reversals that didn't have one first.

I have an appointment with my back Dr. and will be back at 10 a.m.

See you then

No comments: