Wednesday, April 11, 2012

AAPL off to an interesting start.

You may remember this post yesterday, The Three Pillars. I compared Tech, Financials and Energy as well as AAPL using 3C and found that Tech looked the worst of the positive divergences and I suspected Financials would lead the bounce.

I also said I had a "Gut" feeling that AAPL would underperform the broad market and this would be part of a sign that we are standing on the edge of the cliff as AAPL is the ultimate market bellwether stock.

Thus far this morning, the SPX +1.02% , the Dow 30 +.86% , the Russell 2000 +1.58%, The NASDAQ 100 +1.11% and AAPL... .84%

So thus far, AAPL is lagging the broad market, which is strange as AAPL is the go to stock to lift the market!

Tech is up 1.02%, Financials 1.67% and Energy .78%. I thought Financials would lead the move.

It's too early to draw any conclusions, but it is an interesting start.


No comments: