Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Confirmation...

A member sent me this video this morning, if you watch the entire clip, toward the end the host talks about a lot of UUP ($USD ETF I highlighted yesterday) calls being sold, a LOT.

I'm not sure I agree with the host's view that it may be because of the extended rally in the dollar, the fundamentals of the news flow would suggest a continued move up in the $USD and down in the Euro.

Considering the size of the selling, this isn't a small time trader, this is likely someone big enough to have some good connections and as I said yesterday, likely knows something we don't yet.

In any case, it's good to see 3C confirm the actual trade via yesterday's Euro/USD (FXE/UUP) post.

Here's the link to the video ad thanks again G. for sending it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emubO8D-JFI&feature=g-all-u

No comments: