Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Guess and AAPL Update

It's very hard to try to guess what the F_E_D will do, what the reaction will be, what the ECB will do, what the reaction will be. As I mentioned, there seems to be a lot of fence sitting this week, but the closest thing I can find to confirmation among various assets gives me a thought.

I almost don't want to even print this because it is probably wildly irresponsible and I hope you won't hold it against me, but "If" I HAD TO GUESS, I'd guess there will be an initial knee jerk reaction up followed by a move down, as far as timeframes, I HAVE NO IDEA, maybe today, maybe several days.

AAPL presents several charts that I have found to probably be the closest thing to confirmation among various assets. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A GUESS, KIND OF FOR SPORT LETS SAY.

 AAPL 1 min very short term looks positive intraday and over the last couple of days. This is the knee jerk move up.


 3 min negative

 5 min negative

 15 min negative

 30 min negative

 60 min negative

Maybe it looks something like this.

THIS IS JUST a GUESS

No comments: