Thursday, August 2, 2012

Currencies-I don't think the charts were wrong

Yesterday I posted this covering the $USD and Euro, as of this morning and with Draghi punting, it seemed like we skipped over the short term chart divergences and went straight to the heart of the matter, the longer term, more important divergences, but from what I've seen today, I don't think those charts are wrong at all, I just don't think they've played out yet and the short and longer term charts I have been posting all day today about short term strength with distribution in to it and the negative divergences getting worse, actually fit very well with those charts from yesterday.

So I don't think those FX charts were wrong (at least the short term ones that I assumed were wrong early today), I just think we had to be more patient.


No comments: