Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Financials not looking good here

This is probably an opportunity to look at some financial names as short positions. The SPY generally is not looking very good as the day progresses, as such with about 22% exposure to financials (more than any other average), I thought to look at Financials and found there's weakness there, not only in the Sector, but in individual names, BAC and GS are two I'm looking at right now. Also FAZ is looking good in this area, I'd say it's probably a little too early to make a full commitment to a position there, but it's worth keeping an eye on and maybe dipping your toes in to the idea.

I'll get some charts up, I want to look a little closer and see if there are any specific target areas that would be high probability. I may add to FAZ in the equity model portfolio.

No comments: