Monday, November 5, 2012

BIDU Chart Request

Although I personally don't have a desire to trade BIDU, I know some of our more nimble traders follow it and I'd say the probabilities in the near term are skewed towards BIDU making a move to the upside, because I don't see longer term, strong probabilities, I'm not personally as interested in it, I might be on the short side if it can make a decent upside move, but one bridge at a time.  Here's what BIDU looks like.

 Another obvious range and a break below that range, whenever you see this you have to question whether this is a head fake move or not, many times they are.

 Today BIDU's 1 min chart has shown improvement as BIDU has started to make a move sideways, this is where we often se divergences-in an area that no one thinks anything is going on, but what they miss is the stable prices this provides big money.


 What I noticed here is Friday's opening negative divergence on the gap up like the rest of the market, I also see the 2 min chart improving so there's migration of the divergence from the 1 to 2 min chart which is a start.

 Here's a closer look at the 2 min chart, leading positive in the flat price range as we'd expect to see.

 The 3 min chart is also seeing migration of the divergence, this means the divergence is growing, the underlying activity is getting stronger and is a good confirmation signal.

 We even have migration and a change in character out on the 5 min chart.

Finally the 10 min chart, I don't include it because it's a huge divergence, but it's solid and it migrates through 4 or 5 timeframes, that's pretty good short term confirmation and probabilities for BIDU to see some near term strength, I'd be interested in BIDU once it is above the range as a short, but some of you may like the idea of a long position on a head fake move.

No comments: