Wednesday, December 26, 2012

As I thought, these would be fast moving

Post one set of charts and there's a new set there for you. The divergences are strengthening, I'll post the longest timeframe for each. The EUR/USD has also put in a positive, the S&P and NASDAQ futures 3C charts are in line with price.

 DIA 2 min leading positive , quite strong here, but hasn't made it to the 3 min yet.


 IWM from nothing to a leading positive 2 min.

 QQQ 2 min leading positive

 SPY 1 min leading positive, much better looking than the last chart.

And a positive 1 min intraday in the EUR/USD.

This is probably a bit too early for most of you and truly for myself as well, but that SPY call position may be more attractive down here. I'm keeping the position open, I probably wouldn't add to it until I saw some 3-5 min charts going positive in a strong way, but this very well could be a nice short term trade opportunity to the upside.

No comments: