Thursday, December 6, 2012

NASDAQ Futures

Since these are the ones that went in to rotation today, I'm really watching that 15 min chart. Otherwise on an intraday basis, the QQQ is negative intraday at the 11:45 and 2 pm reaction high areas. The 1 min NQ futures are showing this as well as the QQQ, it's not such a huge signal that I'd go short the NASDAQ based on just that, but it may be interesting to you if you are phasing in to other positions.

The 5 min NQ has continued to deteriorate as I said I'd like to see and the 15 min is right on a tipping point in which it could put in the first negative signal, although it would still ned some work from there, but it was built in a day, it can be taken sown in a day or less.


The IWM is also getting interesting, there's a VERY clear resistance area, I bet there's a ton of stops and orders right at that resistance area, if the IWM takes a shot at those orders to knock them out, that may be an interesting opportunity, I'm thinking SRTY.

No comments: